When grills are lit, watermelons are ripe, and corn (here in Indiana, at least) is knee-high...it's coming up on the 4th of July! Celebrate Independence Day this year with these ideas for a festive bash for the whole family. We've got you covered with activities, food, outfits, and decor!
1. Get a little crafty with these Popsicle Stick Star Streamers from Happiness is Homemade. Your kids can decorate windows, trees, doorknobs, and more with a little pop of liberty cheer!
2. Hot dogs are a cookout staple. Kicking It With Kelly offers a new twist - literally - on this classic! Firecracker Hot Dogs
3. Our Vintage Truck Tee is perfect for backyard games, watching a fireworks show, and celebrating America! Completely customizable with your child's name.
4. Pop-Its, sparklers, and bubbles...a.k.a. snap, crackle, and pop! We love this cute decor idea for these Independence Day icons. Check out Uncommon Designs' Fourth of July Fun and Games Station idea!
5. Cute and functional, these DIY Red, White & Blue Mason Jars from It All Started With Paint are a great addition to your table!
6. How cute are these Mommy & Me matching tank tops?! Find them and other designs in our 4th of July Collection.
7. Upgrade your jello with some whipped cream and fresh fruit for a patriotic flare! Find the full recipe from The First Year Blog here: 4th of July Fruit & Jello Cups.
8. A fun DIY project for kids: Recycled Can Wind Chimes! Creative Green Living offers a full tutorial to bring this creation to life.
9. Know a little girl with lots of personality? This Free To Be Me tee is full of patriotic pop to help her celebrate this year!