We love you, teachers! We're thankful for all you to care for and nurture our little ones, and we wanted to make back to school a little easier for you this fall. Take a look at our top ideas for kick-starting the new school year!
1. It's always awkward on the first day of school. New grade, new faces, and a mixture of excitement and nervousness. These icebreaker questions and activities should help lighten the mood and start the year off easier!
7 Active Icebreakers to Get Your Students Up and Moving from We Are Teachers
40 Kinda Sorta Weird Questions to Ask Your Students to Help You Get to Know them Better from Fresh Fun Ideas
2. We know you love your students. This shirt is the perfect way to show it! Our own My Favorite People Call Me Shirt is fully customizable.
3. Spruce up your classroom hand sanitizer bottles this year with these cute printable labels!
Germ Slayer Hand Sanitizer Label from The Idea Room
Hand Sanitizer Bathroom Passes from Mrs. B's Beehive
4. FREE Printable for you to use in your classroom all year long!
We had Sara design an inspirational quote for you to inspire your students during the school year. Sign-up for our email list to receive the FREE printable.
5. Check out this cute pencil shirt to rock this school year. Add your name for a personalized style! Personalized Pencil Teacher Shirt by Maley Designs.
6. This "Math About Me" poster from School and the City is an engaging and fun way for your students to learn about you at the beginning of the year. Simple to make and reusable year after year!
7. TeachJunkie has some cute Printable Classroom Posters to encourage your students this year.
8. We love this punny cactus design! This year will be "on point"!
Third Grade On Point by Maley Designs
9. Celebrate a great first day of school with these Free First Day of School Necklaces from TeachJunkie!
Thanks for reading. Here's to a fresh start and a new school year!